Subscribe With Confidence.
SocialWorkSupervisor.com’s PermissionPledge Protects Your Privacy and Inbox.
What Does This Mean?
We use AWeber to responsibly manage our email marketing campaign
- We will send you email if you give us permission to do so (by subscribing to our mailing list). We will respect your permission.
- We will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
- We will abide by anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse
“What If I Want To Unsubscribe?”
At the end of every email you receive from our website you will see an unsubscribe link.
Click on that link and you will see an unsubscribe page with two columns marked “Subscribed” and “Unsubscribed”.
Click on the button in the “Unsubscribed” column. We will immediately unsubscribe you!
How Does SocialWorkSupervisor.com Prevent Spam and Protect Inboxes?
- We review our mailing lists with a variety of automatic tests.
- Our staff manually reviews mailing lists for any signs of irresponsible emailing.
This two-pronged approach has helped keep spammers ever since Abewber started managing email in 1998.
To make sure we can keep them off, we share ideas with others in several email industry and anti-spam groups like the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, the Anti-Phishing Working Group and the Online Trust Alliance.
Report Abuse – Help Us Stamp Out Spam!
If you feel you have received spam, please report it to our Anti-Abuse Team immediately. You can email us at email@example.com