Become a South Carolina Social Work Supervisor
Social work supervisor qualification requirements in South Carolina:
1) Hold a valid South Carolina LICSW-CP or LICSW-AP depending on the license level you supervise.
2) Must have a Master’s or Doctorate degree from a Board-approved social work program.
3) Must have passed the Clinical or Advanced level ASWB exam.
4) Have a minimum of 4500 clinical/advanced practice hours earned in a minimum of three years post LISW-CP/LISW-AP.
5) Completed 45 academic or continuing education hours in supervision.
6) Maintain good standing with the South Carolina Board of Social Work Examiners.
Forms and detailed information about South Carolina social work supervision requirements can be found at the South Carolina Board of Social Work Examiners.
If you have met the South Carolina Board of Social Work Examiners requirements to be an approved social worker of South Carolina please look at the benefits to join Social Work Supervisor and consider registering with us.