How to Become a Michigan Social Work Supervisor
To become a social work supervisor in most states is a simple easy process. Here are the requirements to supervise in your state.
1) Hold a valid Michigan LCSW and be a Board Approved Supervisor.
2) Must have a minimum of two years verified practice at the LCSW level.
3) Complete Michigan board approved supervision course of a minimum of 16 hours.
4) Maintain 2 CEU’s in supervision during every 2 year Board Approved Supervisor renewal period.
5) Maintain good standing with the Virginia Social Work Board.
Forms and detailed information about Michigan social work supervision requirements including how you can become a Board Approved Supervisor can be found at the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
If you have met the Michigan Board of Social Work requirements to be a supervisor please look at the the benefits to join Social Work Supervisor and consider registering with us.