How to Become a Louisiana Social Work Supervisor
To become a social work supervisor in most states is a simple easy process. Here are the requirements to supervise in your state.
1) Hold a valid Louisiana LCSW
2) Be in good standing with the Indiana Social Work Board.
3) Have at least 3 years full time social work practice experience beyond the receipt of your LCSW
4) Receive board pre-approved training on theory, techniques and procedures of supervision
5) Provide 2 letters of reference
Forms and detailed information about Louisiana a social work supervision requirements can be found at the Louisiana Approved Supervisor Credential and the Application for the Louisiana Approved Supervisor Credential.
If you already hold the Louisiana Approved Supervisor Credential please look at the benefits to join Social Work Supervisor and consider registering with us.